1 ( 140 g ) cup plain flour
1/2 ( 113 g ) cup unsalted butter
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup dark brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup tradition oat
1 cup crisp rice cereal
1/3 cup dark chocolate chip
1. Preheat oven 180 c
2. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy and lighten.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until combine.
4. Stir in flour until combine.
5. Add oats, crisp rice cereal and dark chocolate chip until combine.
6. Make a ball shape with ice cream scoop and bake for 12-15 minutes or until turn to light brown.
7. After few minutes transfer them to baking rack and let them completely cold.
8. Store in airtight container to keep them crisp.